LORD KRISHNA COMMAND TO EVERY HUMAN BEING..!

LORD KRISHNA COMMAND TO EVERY HUMAN BEING..!
KRISHNAM VANDEY JAGATH GURU

MY LOVE SHOULD NOT END FOR MARRIED WOMEN'S AND UN-MARRIED GIRL'S TOO..!

LOVEING GIRL'S AND WOMEN'S IS LIFE.
Who want to become my wifes, she/they should/ would be follow this important Points.
*) She/they want to be Hindu first.
*) Be Vegeterian.
*) Where ever i should go follow Me.
*) Marriage Event should be in GURUVAYOOR TEMPLE (Kerl)
*) Marriage & Reception only with Pure Vegeterian Food.
*) We/I should not serve Alchol to any In-Law nor Relatives in
Marriage & Recepition.
*) She/They should visit and serve to Holy Cow's with Me when ever I should go GOW SHALA'S.
*) I want 1 Gowmatha ( Holy Cow ) with every girl /women when i should ger married its my Gift / Dowry from my In-Law's...!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

I LOVE MATURE DIMPLE KAPADIA....!


My Hot Dimple AOOOOOauuuucccccccccchhhhh...........!!!!!!!! what a look mature erotic slim and trim personality...!

No comments: